Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Busy Bees....


Im sorry I have been absent from the blog for so long. I always feel so guilty about not writing. Andrew and my Mom laugh at me because they think its silly I have added something else to my plate to feel guilty about but what can I say...it’s what I do best.  Anyway...I hate excuses but we have been very busy the last month in Rusvegas. So here is a little recap.

Fist we had graduation. 


All my loved ones were there to celebrate and it was very fun! We partied the night away at Portico, our favorite place, and I could have not asked for a more perfect night.  The thing about graduation is I decided to move the Thursday before.  I have been looking for a bigger place for a while now and everything finally fell into place and I found the most perfect house. Therefore the week after graduation was spent packing boxes and moving to the new house :). If moving one person isn't a chore in itself Andrew was also trying to move on the first into his new apartment.  It was a crazy few weeks but I am finally almost completely settled and it feels amazing!

Wedding planning has kinda taken a backseat to all of the upheaval in out lives recently but this time has been so exciting.  It just shows us to let go and let God because as soon as I stopped worrying about where I was going to live I found a house now if I can just stop thinking about finding a job.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. 
xoxo
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment