50 extra envelopes of each color
Being frustrated because my computer wasn't cooperating when trying to address the invites.
Everyone scrambling to get accurate addresses and formal names.
Having all the invites addressed and waiting to be stuffed...most accomplished feeling ever.
Invites go in the mail about a month from today. Getting very very excited for the big day and all the festivities to start.
We hope everyone had a great weekend. I have the crud that has been going around and have been completely useless today but thats what sundays are for RIGHT?
It finally feels like Christmas in Ruston. It rained and became cold last night and I am loving it. Mr. Andy came over and fixed the fire place just in time! I am completely done with christmas and all my presents are rapped under the tree; I can not say the same for Andrew.
All the envelopes came in and I am planning on starting to address them today. They are so pretty and I am so happy we decided to go with them. Enveloperinc.com was a great resource and their customer service was amazing! I know addressing the will be a huge job so I better start now.
I had my first dress fitting on Monday and everything went very smoothly. The dress still fits which is always good and I was very happy with our alterations lady. She is so sweet and I think she will do a great job. I hated leaving my dress there but knew it was in good hands.
We also passed marriage counseling two weeks ago! I really enjoyed it and am so happy that Andrew and I completed it. It not only gave us great information but also allowed us to get closer with out paster, Len, which I feel will make the ceremony more personal. I would recommend completing the counseling with your paster to anyone about to get married.
I have been spending a lot of time in my classroom and up at the school. I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to get started. It reminds me why I choose the profession I did and how much I really do love it. The other teachers have been great and I know they will be so supportive when I get in the room. The teacher I am taking over for is starting to clean out her room and it's starting to look great. I am going to be able to get in there next Friday and start to make it my own. I can't wait and have been working on getting everything ready at home so all I have to do is put things up and organize. I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity and I plan to take full advantage of it.
We have also found out what the two little babes are going to be! I am so excited to now know I need to buy polo oxfords instead of polo dresses. We are so excited to finally have some boys in the family and can't wait for the babes to be here.
Sorry for the randomness of this post but I feel like the holidays are so busy that most of my posts this month will be a little bit of everything.
We have been very busy in RusVegas. Andrew started a new quarter and I have been going over to my classroom quite a bit to observe. I am spending the evening doing things for the wedding but mostly doing things for my classroom. Here's whats being going on.
1. The house is looking like Christmas. This is my favorite time of year and I couldn't wait to get my tree up. Andrew even helped me put up lights outside this year!
2. The invitations are officially being printed. They will go out in a little over a month which is so crazy!
3. The envelopes are on their way....I see lots of addressing in my future.
4. My lamination machine has been doing some hard work these last few days. I have used it so much through college and I am so glad i bought it freshman year. Laminating in your PJ's beats going to school any day.
5. I hope Andrew's hands get better at cutting lamination. He needs more practice or bigger scissors; maybe both.
6. Has anyone else besides me been obsessed with the christmas movies on lifetime and halmark recently? I think I have 10 recorded on my DVR as we speak.
7. I do not like these winter season finales all my shows are having. I find it very annoying I have to wait a whole month for them to come back on.
8. We are almost done with our christmas shopping which is a first! YAY US!
9. I am enjoying my last month of seeing my kiddos every week. They make my heart so happy and I will miss them so much. No worries though I made their Momma promise they were still mine on holidays and during the summer.
10. Andrew is off hunting in Mississippi with the Donahoo Boys. I sure hope they kill something and it's not each other.
11. The flower dresses are coming in and they are very cute.
12. I WILL START MY NEW JOB ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!
Sorry for the randomness of this post. I'm just feeling random today.