Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

This statement will be part of the vowels we say to each other in over a year but I guess I decided I needed to test the waters now. I have had a cold for the past week and my voice and steadily declined but yesterday and today it has become nonexistent. Andrew said it so awful that I can’t talk as much but I hear a hint of sarcasm in his voice every time he makes this little comment. I decided I needed to go to the doctor and get everything checked out since I wasn’t getting much better no much how much I rested. I went to a grown up doctor for the first time and had to get a shot (OUCH), and two prescriptions.  I guess I just want to make sure he is going to stick around for the sickness part too!

On a happier note, it’s official. Facebook official that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment