Monday, February 6, 2012

weekend recap...

Ok….Good news I am finally starting to feel better. I have been going to bed really early and trying to get a lot of rest and I think it has finally paid off.  I’m still not a 100% but way better than I was which I am so thankful for.

This weekend was a very good weekend. Friday I went home and hung out with my best friend Amanda. I felt like it was high school all over again, but in a good way.  First we dyed her hair which was really fun/funny at the same time and looked at wedding magazines.  It was the first time I have really sat down and looked at magazines and talked about the things I like and don’t like in dresses.  It started to set in that I’M GETTING MARRIED and I started to get really excited to go try on dresses!!

Saturday I came back to Ruston to attend a wedding with Andrew. It is our first wedding as an engaged couple which was really fun and eye opening. When you’re engaged and getting ready to plan your wedding it is so funny the things you notice that you have never noticed at weddings before. It made me laugh because things that I never thought Andrew would notice he was commenting on. It was fun to talk about the things we liked and the things we would do differently to fit our personalities better. I am so glad he wants to be very involved and I can’t wait to start the planning process together!

Here's the happy couple at our first wedding as an engaged couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment