Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Loving the Holidays but busy, busy, busy

It finally feels like Christmas in Ruston. It rained and became cold last night and I am loving it. Mr. Andy came over and fixed the fire place just in time!  I am completely done with christmas and all my presents are rapped under the tree; I can not say the same for Andrew.

All the envelopes came in and I am planning on starting to address them today. They are so pretty and I am so happy we decided to go with them.  Enveloperinc.com was a great resource and their customer service was amazing! I know addressing the will be a huge job so I better start now.

I had my first dress fitting on Monday and everything went very smoothly. The dress still fits which is always good and I was very happy with our alterations lady.  She is so sweet and I think she will do a great job. I hated leaving my dress there but knew it was in good hands.

We also passed marriage counseling two weeks ago! I really enjoyed it and am so happy that Andrew and I completed it.  It not only gave us great information but also allowed us to get closer with out paster, Len, which I feel will make the ceremony more personal. I would recommend completing the counseling with your paster to anyone about to get married.

I have been spending a lot of time in my classroom and up at the school.  I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to get started. It reminds me why I choose the profession I did and how much I really do love it.  The other teachers have been great and I know they will be so supportive when I get in the room. The teacher I am taking over for is starting to clean out her room and it's starting to look great. I am going to be able to get in there next Friday and start to make it my own. I can't wait and have been working on getting everything ready at home so all I have to do is put things up and organize.  I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity and I plan to take full advantage of it.

We have also found out what the two little babes are going to be!  I am so excited to now know I need to buy polo oxfords instead of polo dresses. We are so excited to finally have some boys in the family and can't wait for the babes to be here.



Sorry for the randomness of this post but I feel like the holidays are so busy that most of my posts this month will be a little bit of everything.

Happy Wednesday,
xoxo
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment