Saturday, December 8, 2012

busy time brain dump

We have been very busy in RusVegas. Andrew started a new quarter and I have been going over to my classroom quite a bit to observe. I am spending the evening doing things for the wedding but mostly doing things for my classroom. Here's whats being going on.

1. The house is looking like Christmas. This is my favorite time of year and I couldn't wait to get my tree up.  Andrew even helped me put up lights outside this year!

2. The invitations are officially being printed.  They will go out in a little over a month which is so crazy!

3. The envelopes are on their way....I see lots of addressing in my future.

4. My lamination machine has been doing some hard work these last few days. I have used it so much through college and I am so glad i bought it freshman year. Laminating in your PJ's beats going to school any day.

5. I hope Andrew's hands get better at cutting lamination.  He needs more practice or bigger scissors; maybe both.

6. Has anyone else besides me been obsessed with the christmas movies on lifetime and halmark recently? I think I have 10 recorded on my DVR as we speak.

7. I do not like these winter season finales all my shows are having. I find it very annoying I have to wait a whole month for them to come back on.

8.  We are almost done with our christmas shopping which is a first! YAY US!

9. I am enjoying my last month of seeing my kiddos every week.  They make my heart so happy and I will miss them so much. No worries though I made their Momma promise they were still mine on holidays and during the summer.

10. Andrew is off hunting in Mississippi with the Donahoo Boys. I sure hope they kill something and it's not each other.

11. The flower dresses are coming in and they are very cute.

12.  I WILL START MY NEW JOB ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!

Sorry for the randomness of this post. I'm just feeling random today.

xoxo,
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment