Friday, September 6, 2013

H54F #2

Hey y'all I hope everyone has had a fab week and if not look at it this way....it's FRIDAY!! Well today I am doing another link-up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth to look back at my week!

So lets take a little look...


1. Andrews cousins being in town was probably the highlight of the week! We had so much fun with 
    them and the long weekend flew by.  You can read all about our labor day with the Donahoo's here.

2. We finally have groceries in the house. September started so that means the big monthly grocery trip.  
    Nothing feels better than being able to walk in the kitchen and know I can eat just about anything.  
    WooHoo for groceries!

3. Finally people started playing Big Brother this week! I don't know if there are any big brother fans 
    reading but Macranda is finally gone!! Andrew and I have been waiting for Amanda to go home 
    weeks and although JM isn't my favorite I am so glad she won HOH so she could but them up...GO 
    GM! The episode got even better when Elisa went home in the double eviction...Perfection. 

4. I finally got to use my resume yesterday in an INTERVIEW! I had an interview for a kindergarten 
    position at a school close to my house.  I feel like it went so well and the staff was super friendly. I'm 
    hoping to hear something soon and know that I could fit in seamlessly at the school but I know God 
    is in control. If this is the job for me everything will work out but if not something else will come 
    along. All in all it just felt really good to be out there interviewing again.

5. Skyping with these two chics really gets my through the week. I look so forward to seeing their faces 
    and catching up. Although we don't live in the same place anymore technology is amazing and I'm 
    so thankful for their friendships! I think the distance has brought us all closer together as strange as 
    that sounds.

Well that was my week....pretty uneventful but oh so sweet! I hope everyone has a weekend full of college football and family like us!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment