Friday, July 20, 2012

Honeymoon....check!

It has been a busy week in Ruston! I got my wedding binder back out and started to get busy. I got to cross quite a few things off my list of to-dos and nothing makes me feel more accomplished then putting a line threw something on a list.

One of The main things I wanted to do before September was decide on a honeymoon destination and book and this morning at 8am we got to check that off the list! When we started looking at honeymoons we knew we wanted to go through RCI or Palace Resorts. When I was in high school my parents joined the Palace Resorts and we have always had such a great experience on all our vacations! There are tons of Palace resorts in different places and they are all inclusive which is VERY nice. They really have everything you could ever dream of on the compound so we never even have to leave unless we want to go on an excursion which you can organize through the Palace; it is AMAZING and super relaxing because you really have no worries.

 After looking at all the Palace resorts and all inclusive resorts through RCI and the weather in March at a bunch of different places we decided to go to the HARD ROCK Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. It is an extension of the Palace resort and I actually went to this resort my freshman year of college on family vacation. The resort looks like it has changed quite a bit since then because it was the "soft" opening when we went and was not run by the Hard Rock. We are both very, very excited and can't wait to go!

 We want to give a special thanks to my dad! He is the one who called and made all the arrangements. He even made sure we got every amenity and special gift possible. We love you so much and that's for making booking the honeymoon so easy and stress free!!!

 Xoxo,
 The engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment