Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is Anyone Out There....

Hey everyone! I got some post on my Facebook in connection to my blog and I am so glad everyone is enjoying it. I think it is really keeping everyone in the loop about the wedding plans. I'm just curious about who all is reading and I need you to do me a favor....

Just comment on this post by clicking the "0 comment" and writing me a little message...I just want to know who all is out there and reading and once you've commented once you will know how to comment for further posts.

 Im hoping to print all my blog posts after the wedding and make it into a book to document this whole planning process and would love to have your comments in the book too!

xoxo,
The Engaged Couple

2 comments:

  1. I so look forward to these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how else am I supposed to keep up with all the plans considering our busy lives? Love you!
    -B

    ReplyDelete