Friday, July 13, 2012

Time Flies

Wow, it has been a whole month since my last post. I feel like this summer is just flying by. Andrew and I have been so busy and I feel like things are finally starting to slow down.  Last week I decided it might be time to get the wedding binder out again and start to do some more planning and boy am I glad I did.  I got so much accomplished right after the engagement that I was able to take a BIG break while I was finishing up student teaching but it's time to get the ball rolling again since we are 8 MONTHS AWAY! I am still on track with the planning but have a list of little projects to accomplish in the next month or so.

I promise to post all the little updates and new developments in the wedding planning as a go along this next month.

xoxo
The engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment