Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sneak Peak

Lets just get real really quickly...It has been a little over a week and I already have a 21 sneak peak of our engagement pictures!  All other photographers we met with said it would take at least a month....9 days people, 9 days!

Heres some of my favorites....








Our pictures are amazing! Megan and Seth are so talented and we are so blessed to have them for our special day. We love y'all!

Jump on over to their website to look at more pictures and go over to their facebook page and like them! 

Thanks for the new facebook profile pic and my new desktop...I'm in love.  This is what I get to see every time I open my computer now...YAY!




xoxo,
the engaged couple



2 comments:

  1. We <3 y'all too!!! I feel a "photomance" brewing lol! "Photographer - Romane"... we're dorks! We know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH...Oops i thought the photomance was already in bloom....that's embarrassing haha

      Delete