Wednesday, November 28, 2012

14 Day Recap

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post. Boy have things been busy around here.  I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving holiday.  I loved getting to spend so much time with Andrew and our families.

We headed over to Mississippi for Thanksgiving and it was a blast getting to see everyone. Some of his family I haven't seen since getting engaged ( I know thats awful of me) so it was great getting to catch up and show off my ring.  Everyone was asking about the wedding and commenting on the blog.  It made me feel so great to know that people are really reading and it is helping everyone stay connected and up to date.  Some very exciting news on the Halbrook side came about when we found out that Andrew's cousin, one of our groomsmen, Jesse got engaged to his girlfriend the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  We are so excited for them and can't wait to celebrate their engagement and wedding!

On Friday, Andrew's Parents headed up to Cincinnati to visit Madison, Andrew's sister, and we headed over to Shreveport to see my fam. Shreveport was a blast as always, Andrew went to the camp with my Dad which gave Mom and I the day to do whatever we wanted.  We ended up going to look for her a MOB dress and found her the perfect one.  She looks so beautiful in it and I cant wait for everyone to see it.  I don't want to give anything away so all I'm going to say is T-I-G-E-R-S TIGERS!!

Our bulldogs lost their final season game on Friday night which gives us the boot from any major bowl game. It is really disappointing after such a great season but I still love my bulldogs. They played great this year and I am such a proud Alumni.

In the mist of all our travels I have been working on things for my classroom and stuff for the wedding. A big I LOVE YOU goes our to my dad who brought the gold cardstock to the printers to get an exact match and sign off on all the proofs. I love the invites to much and can't wait to hold them in my hand.

I hope everyone had a fablous hump day! I got to see my classroom and talk with Ms. Boyd again this afternoon and ended the night with my two favorite kiddos.  It doesn't get much better in my opinion.

xoxo,
the engaged couple

PS if you have not had a Carmel Brûlée Latte from starbucks GO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment