Monday, March 5, 2012

The Ultimate Project!!

Planning a wedding is like the ultimate project. For those of you that know me well, y’all know that I love to be involved in a project at all times. I’m not good at just sitting and need to have something going on in my life and I have realized that planning a wedding is the ultimate project. I am really enjoying this wedding planning stuff and think I could have a future of an event planning side career ha-ha!
Since Andrew is gone and I’m out of school I have a lot of time to get wedding organized and work on a few projects. I can’t wait to get to share all the things I have been working on very soon but for now you’ll just have to wait; I know the suspense is killing you.

Happy Monday and hope everyone had a great start of your week.
xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment