Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm back....

     Hello everyone. I am so sorry I have been so absent in the blog lately. Andrew and I have both been so busy and just trying to keep our heads above water the past few weeks. Although we have both been very busy it has all been fun things.  Andrew went to Rome and had a blast but I was so happy to have him back safely.  In my last post I talked about all the projects I had going on and the project I am most proud of are my bridesmaid’s boxes. I knew from the moment I got engaged who I wanted to stand with me in my wedding. I only wanted the people that have helped me grown into the person I am today and who I can’t imagine my life without therefore I didn’t want to simply ask them verbally to be in the wedding; I wanted to do something special.
     I have now traveled from The Woodlands, Texas to Lafayette, Louisiana to ask everyone to stand with me.  I started out by asking my two cousins, Amanda and Rachel to stand with me as my matrons of honors and Amanda to be my maid of honor.  I then came home to ask Jessica and Emily to be bridesmaids, then finally to Lafayette to ask Bria and Cassie to be my two final bridesmaids…so there they are my seven of favorite people in the world.  I will post pictures of everything I included in the boxes and a little explanation of why I included that. I will also posting a post on each of my bridesmaids and why they are so special to me.
     Andrew has not asked all his groomsmen yet so I can not share his list yet but as soon as he does I will let everyone know!  Thanks for sticking with me and I promise to be better this week.  This week you have the following post to look forward to…
1.      My trip to Houston
2.      My trip to Lafayette
3.      Bridesmaid boxes details
4.      A post about Amanda Brown
5.      Flashback Friday
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and I just wanted to end this post wishing a very good friend of ours a very happy 21st birthday!  Happy birthday Jordan Chiasson! We had so much fun celebrating last night and thanks for including us in your special day. We love you!

xoxo
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment