Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More on Megan and Seth...

Hi!
I hope everyone had a great little Easter Break. Andrew and I went to Shreveport to spend the weekend with my family. It was such a fun relaxing weekend. Friday we went up to the Elks and ate some fabulous fried fish then on Saturday my dad was boiling crawfish at the cub and we spent the day hanging on the patio and eating; it was amazing!! Also, I just want to announce this is my first post from my new MACBOOK PRO!! Yes the old HP had to go to computer heaven and my amazing family got me a mac this weekend! I am so lucky and loving the new computer!
I have to sing the praises of megan and seth again. They sent me a link to a sample slideshow and it was so good! I loved getting to see more pictures that aren’t on the website! Everyone should go look at their work some more...I can’t wait to see what they do with me and Andrew! I can already tell it is going to be very difficult to wait for time to take engagement pictures.
xoxo,
The engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment