Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our AMAZING Photographers -- Megan and Seth

          Lets see…were to begin with these crazy two. Megan and Seth are two very talented photographers that we were lucky enough to snag to document our wedding process. Andrew fell in love with them at the first meeting but I was still concerned. Photography is the most important thing to me when it comes to the wedding therefore I want to assure that it is perfect! After meeting with them again to discuss my bazillion questions and concerns I knew they were the right choice for us! I mean anyone who can still love me and want to work with me after being asked a ton of questions and responding to all my emails is a catch!

They are two of the nicest people I have ever met and our personalities really “click.” They know their stuff and although they have only been taking pictures for about 3 years you would never know.  I am confident they will take great pictures and document everything.  They are more like photojournalist than just photographers which is hard to find!

            One of the big things that set them apart for other photographers we met with is they are open to anything we want. Instead of having the attitude of we have been doing this for a while and aren’t open to new ideas they want suggestions! They are the types of people that want to get to know our personalities to assure that our pictures reflect us.  They also always capture the little details. I knew I wanted at least 10 hours of wedding day coverage to assure that every moment is capture but they go above and beyond; they will be with me from the moment I wake up if that is what I desire…They offer all day coverage and It doesn’t get better than that in my eyes!

            A quote that summaries my excitement to the T is from my mom, “Please at least wait till I stop the car to get out.” When we pulled up to the meeting on Sunday I was so excited to see them I almost opened the door before she stopped! I can’t wait to meet with them again to talk about new ideas, shoot locations, and everything else pictures not to mention take engagement pictures in the fall!

            Everyone should go over to their website and check out their work because it’s fab! SO HERE IT IS CHECK THEM OUT…. Megan and Seth's Website!!

Xoxo,
The engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment