Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let me BLEEP it....

Today was a very exciting day! Me, my mom and Andrew all went to register at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for the wedding! It is the first place we have registered at thus far and is the only chain we are registering at and let me just say we had a BLAST!

Andrew was in charge of the scanner which is kinda scary but he did a great job! Everything we picked out he would respond with "Let me bleep it" because the scanner made this strange noise.  He looked like a little kid in a candy store getting to use the gun and it made me giggle so much.

Andrew registering for out Margarita Machine!
We had so much fun picking out all the different things for our new home.  We registered for everything from pots and pans to bathroom washcloths to margarita machines.  We are hoping to register at a gift shop here in Ruston together this week too.

We wanted to give a special thanks to my mom for helping us out today.  She helped us do everything from decided how many cups we needed our rice cooker to hold, to what was a good brand for pots, knives, and small appliances. She also helped me so much when picking out and scanning all the bedding after Andrew had approved.  I loved having two of my favorite people with me all day. We love you Mom!

Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with family!
xoxo,
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment