Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hotel Rooms...Check

Today has been a very productive day and I have gotten to cross quite a few things off my "Wedding To Do" List.  I have said before that I am a list maker; it helps me stay organized and I feel so accomplished when I get to cross something off. Anyway, this morning I woke up and went to get my eyebrows waxed then had some time to kill before I had to be at babysitting so I decided to tackle a few wedding things.

First, I went to Terzia's to check out their candelabras. I knew I wanted to have some candelabras at the alter during the ceremony but finding some I like that don't look cheep can be pretty tricky. When I walked into Terzia's everyone was super friendly and helpful.  They let me drag around the different candelabras to see which ones I liked together and wrote down the prices for everything. I was very impressed not only on their selection but also their wiliness to help!  I also got the information on renting a tent, which we are not going to have to do because it is NOT going to rain!

Next, I went to the Hampton Inn to set up a block of rooms for everyone.  We blocked a total of 40 rooms with 20 with the choice of a room with one king bed or a room with two queen beds. Everyone has to book their room by February 1st to get the discounted rate which is 89 dollars a night.  All the information on the hotel is listed in the Wedding Details Tab to the right of this post.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

xoxo
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment