Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sorry for the absence

Hello everyone...yes we are still alive and I’m sorry I haven’t blogged in over a week. It is the end of the quarter over here therefore we have both been very busy trying to get ready for finals week and tie up all the loose ends.

This past weekend Andrew went to an estimating competition in Dallas. He had a lot of fun and got a lot of great experience but came home yesterday very tired (they had to stay up and work on a bid from 6am – 10pm and for those of you that know Andrew well understand that the 6am wakeup call was very difficult for him). While Andrew was in Dallas I went home to see my Aunt and Uncle from Houston and my Cousin from Washington State.  It was really good to see everyone and have some family time.  While I was home my Mom, Granny, Aunt Pauline and I went to try on wedding dresses for the first time.  It was so fun and I found a dress that I LOVE and could be the one!!! No worries though because there is no way this shopper is going to stop trying on dresses, I mean how often do you get to try on huge, white dress?!

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend and Mardi Gras! I will be posting some pictures from the proposal soon, I promise I haven’t forgotten!

xoxo
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment