Thursday, September 20, 2012

My house or the UPS headquarters

Life has been pretty busy the last few weeks.  Everyone knows I always need some sort of project and usually have two or three going on at once but this week I feel like I have 10 going on...ok I may be exaggerating. But really I finally finished my dining room curtains (thanks to my Aunt Harriett, she is a sewing God), started painting my living room shelves that Andrews Dad built me, continued working on redoing my vanity and dresser, and the wedding is my ongoing project. The boys are knee deep in rush and Andrew has been helping them out so has been gone a lot this week.

Needless to say we have been busy.

On top of all the little projects my house looks like the UPS headquarters. I have been ordering things for the save the dates and the hostess gifts for our Shreveport engagement party and everything decided to come in on the same day.  When I got home from work there was 5 big boxes on  my front porch...my pour UPS man!  There are boxes everywhere at the Mire Household but it is very exciting to be getting everything in and it makes the wedding seem so close!

Happy Thursday...It's almost Friday woohoo!!

xoxo
The engaged couple


No comments:

Post a Comment