Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bridesmaid dresses....check

Another milestone has been reached, the bridesmaid dresses are ordered!

I knew what bridesmaids dresses I wanted before I even got engaged. I feel in love with them about 2 1/2 years ago when I attended a wedding with the family I babysit for. Jodi wore the dress in her sister's wedding and everyone looked so good in them! A few months after the wedding borrowed the dress to ware to an event and got a ton of compliments. Every bride says "you can totally ware this again" but in reality you can't and I felt these dresses you really could ware again! A downside to the dresses are they are pretty pricey but after trying to have an open mind and finding the difference would only be about 40 bucks it seemed silly not to go with what I loved!

I just wanted to give a huge thanks to all my girls for getting their dresses ordered and making my life so easy! I am such a lucky bride to be surrounded by so many amazing people! I love each of you do much and can't wait for all the parties, showers, and the big day! Without each of you there and by my side the memories and experiences would not be complete! 

Xoxo 
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment