Monday, November 5, 2012

Homecoming

Saturday was a great day! My parents came over from Shreveport to tailgate and attend the Tech Homecoming game with us.  We were so happy to have them come over and experience their first Louisiana Tech Game Day!

As soon as they got in we headed down to the stadium to start tailgating. Of course I forgot my camera in the car so the quality of the pictures are not the best in the world but such is life.


After hanging out at the tailgate we headed into the stadium to cheer on the dawgs. It was my first time to sit in the presidents box and was AWESOME! I loved the chairs with backs, cup holders, and getting to sit during the game but I did miss the little lady quite a bit....One day we will be grown ups and all sit on the other side and talk about the good ole days in the student section.


Our parents had a blast during the game. Andrew's dad and my Dad sat by each other and then the girls sat together so we could talk during the game.  Andrew and I love having our parents all together and getting to spend time with everyone.






My parents, Andrew and I left and the beginning of the 4th quarter to head to the house and get supper going. LSU was playing Alabama and my parents also wanted to watch the pregame.  Andrew's parents headed over after the Tech game and we all ate supper together. We tried to cheer our tigers onto victory but things didn't work out. LSU played a great game and outplayed Alabama but the Alabama came out with the W.  On a brighter note Louisiana Tech pulled out another W with over 50 points on the board.

We also came up in the rankings and are now number 20!  It feels great to be a bulldog!


I hope everyone had a great Saturday cheering on your favorite teams. I feel like I am so behind on blog posts but will be getting caught up this week. Last week was just overwhelmingly busy with buying the new car, getting envelope samples in, getting our invitation proof in and much more but this week should be slower and I can fill everyone in on all the details.  Also, my cousins are getting close to finding out the sex of the babies so be looking for that exciting news in the near future too!!

Happy Monday Everyone!
xoxo,
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment