Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's a NEW CAR....

This past week has been anything but normal.  Sorry for being so absent on the blog but Andrew and I have spent our time running around and making BIG decisions.

I have been looking for a new car for a few months now.  I drove a two door honda accord and it was time for an upgrade.  I drove my accord all through high school and collage but the two doors were getting old especially since I have kids in my car so much. I was ready for something bigger with four doors. 

Andrew and I also wanted another car we could travel in. We have put so many miles on his truck because it is our go to travel car and we an alternative.  

I test drove a few cars that I LOVED but they were a little out of our price range. I wanted something nice but I wasn't looking for a forever car.  On Monday, I found a Chevy Equinox online that looked really nice and was a great price.  I called and made an appointment to test drive it with Andrew on Tuesday so after work off we went to Monroe.

When we got to the dealership I loved the color of the car and it had leather seats...yay! I drove it and so did Andrew and we both really liked it.  We went inside to crunch some numbers so i could seem really informed when I talked to my dad about it but when they ran my credit I was approved; I didn't need a cosigner. I was shocked and really overwhelmed because in that moment I realized I was buying a car.

Andrew talked the salesman down and got our monthly payments exactly where they needed to be. He did so good and I was so proud of him! I signed the papers, rang the cowbell and became the proud owner of a very cute SUV.

It's a teal color, with light grey leather interior.  It has power everything and a HUGE sunroof! The best part is it has 4 doors!!

It was sad to see my little baby car go but it made it much easier to know I got to drive away in this!

The new car!

In the office doing all he paper work because...I (we're) car owners!

Here's a full view of my new baby.

Hope everyone had a great week, halloween, and weekend!  Tomorrows post will be all about our fun, Tech homecoming weekend!

xoxo, 
the engaged couple




No comments:

Post a Comment