Monday, November 5, 2012

Loving my Ladies

I just wanted to do a short post about my girl's birthday dinner. We went to Raw and then walked down to Ponch and had a blast and a half!

My actual birthday was less than stellar this year and these ladies really made my day! I don't know if it was the fact that it was my first real birthday where I had to work or the fact that I know this is probably the last year me and my best friend will live in the same place but I just felt blah until my night with the girls.  I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. They are some of the strongest, most thoughtful people I know and I am so blessed to call them my friends.  Thank y'all so much for celebrating with me and making me feel so special and loved.  I love y'all!




xoxo,
am

No comments:

Post a Comment