Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday girl!!

Hi everyone! I hope y'all are having a fabulous Wednesday.

 Today I turn the big 23! It is the first birthday that I have really had to work all day on my birthday which is a completely new thing for me and i was a bit sad about it but the thing that has made it so much better is the flood of phone calls and texts from all my friends and family. I am so blessed to have so many awsome people in my life to make this a special day.

Yesterday Andrew and I had dinner with his parents to celebrate. We ate fried fish, sweet potato fries and broccoli. The food was so yummy but the best part was the caramel pie she made for dessert. I enjoyed my piece so much I at Andrews too! They gave me the prettiest gold bracelet that has a price of spun Cotten on it. I really like it and had a blast hanging out last night. We talked about how lucky we really are that we all get along so well and enjoy being together. I am lucky that I have found a family that thinks birthdays are just as important as mine does.

Andrew brought me log cabin for lunch today and we are going out to eat tonight. I am so excited to see what he got me!

Today is the last time I will celebrate my birthday with Mire as my last name how crazy is that!! But let's be honest I will always be a mire at heart.

Xoxo
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment