Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fabulous Fall

I really love the fall. It is my favorite time of year for so many reasons. I love that my TV shows have returned, football is in full swing, the weather is cooler, and we are so busy with so many fun events.  Last week was such a fun week for so many reasons. So this blog post is going to be a little catch up of what is going on in Rusvegas.

Thursday Jessica, Emily, and Jordan hosted a pumpkin carving party.  It was so much fun to all get together and eat fall food and carve pumpkins.  I didn't want to carve my pumpkin without Andrew so I just decorated it.  I used chalk board paint and covered the entire thing.  I can now write different saying on it with chalk and it turned out supper cute.  Thank you pinterest and Claire for the fab idea. The food was delicious. The girls made little mummies which were hotdogs wrapped in pizza dough, had caramel apples and Jessica made DELICIOUS pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing, I think I ate my weight in them! It was such a fun night and I hated that Andrew had to work on a lab and missed it!





Friday I got to hang out with my two favorite little people, Hudson and Kate all day! Then went to a couple shower for Morgan and Graham.  It was so much fun to celebrate their upcoming wedding and see all of our friends that no longer live in Ruston. They got some great gifts and had a great turnout.  Their wedding will be here before we know it and it will be a blast to party the night away with everyone again.

Saturday was AMAZING! Saturday morning Evan and I set up my house for Claire's Birthday Party. She was turning 21 at midnight and we were having  a little shindig at my house after the football game.  After setting up we headed to tailgate. This game everyone was supposed to ware blue and pink for breast cancer awareness. The game was so much fun. The was really cold and finally felt like football weather to me. Andrew's dad made taco soup and I think it was the best he has ever made.  We won the football game again making us 5-0 and the only Louisiana team to be undefeated. We are now ranked number 23 and will be facing Texas A&M next Saturday.  Everyone should go and show their support for the Bulldogs. After the game we all went back to my house to celebrate Claire.  Lilly was terrified of all the balloons but beside that the party was a success.



It feels so good to be a BULLDOG!

Sunday was full of recovering and working on save the dates.  It was a busy but very fun weekend and I am so excited about this weekend coming up because I will be in Chicago with my Nanny!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and start to their week.
xoxo,
the engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment