Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Premiere Week

Last week was AMAZING! Not on,y did we get to take engagement pictures it was also premiere week. I like premiere week almost as much as I love decorating for the holidays which is something I also got to do this week; my house has been taken over by fall.

Anywho...This is not going to be a wedding related post, if you can't tell  it is just going to be related to something I love...TV.  For those of you that share in my love of television you understand what significance this week has brought; for those of you who don't share in my love...i'll pray for you.

In the spring when all my shows end it really is so sad to  me. I love my TV, Andrew and I watch shows together, the Girls and I watch shows together, and I watch shows by myself. I could not wait to see who died in the plane crash, did Addison choose Sam or Jake, who is Quinn and why is she running from her past,  where is Emily's mother anyway and did Victoria really get on that plane. My shows did not disappoint.

I wish greys would have started in the woods at the sight of the crash and private practice wouldn't have jumped around as much but that is neither here nor there; the bottom line is I love that all my shows are back! Here is a little look at my TVO. Let me preface this by saying I don't watch all these shows the day they come on, I'll catch up another day or on the weekends but I am not glued to my TV for hours on end, that's what TVO is for!

Sunday-
Revenge
666 park place ( the jury is still out on this one)
The Good Wife
Amazing Race ( hope your watching nanny)
The real housewives of New Jersey

Monday-
Dancing with the stars all stars ( don't usually watch but love all the all stars together)
The voice- Andrew and I love this show
The real housewives of New York

Tuesday-
Dancing with the stars the results show
The Voice
Private practice
Parenthood
White collar

Wednesday-
Criminal minds

Thursday-
Greys Anatomy
Scandal
Project Runway
Real world the challenge

Friday-
None

Saturday-
Football games... I mean we live in the south people!

Now that you know what's on my TVO I want to know what's on yours!! Leave a comment with your favorite fall show.

Xoxo
The engaged couple

No comments:

Post a Comment