Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our New Home

I talked yesterday finding our new home in Texas and now I wanted to share some pictures. Excuse the Iphone pictures, we weren't really expecting to find anything we like well enough to take any photos so my camera stayed at home.



This is the front of our super cute house. One of my favorite things is the attached garage.


This is the view of the living room from the master bedroom.  The light on in the picture is in the guest bedroom. We have a split floor plan which is really nice.



This is our master....It is a great size with awesome big windows to the back yard. Andrew loves that it has carpet in it.


Our master bath with double sinks and a separate potty room.  I really like it but miss a big bathtub. 


We have two guest rooms and this is the small one of the two and is a good size for guest. I didn't take a picture of the second one...sorry.


Guest Bath and the only bathtub in the house.


This is our kitchen from the dinning room perspective. It's really nice and is a great layout.


Our backyard. We are loving the deck and working on keeping the grass alive. Lilly especially loves laying back here.


So here are all the before pictures. I will be doing home post in the next month featuring each room in our home and how it looks now. To say we have been busy decorating, painting, and redoing is an understatement and I can't wait to share it with yall.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday and just think....it's almost the weekend!

xoxo,
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment