Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The last 3 months in photos

We have been going non-stop since January, with showers and finalizing everything for the wedding and one would think that after the wedding is over, things slow down and the couple gets to live in this crazy wedded bliss....well I'm here to tell you: it DOESN'T HAPPEN!! or at least it doesn't for us.

We had an amazing time on our honeymoon in the Domician Republic but hit the ground running when we returned.  We were home less then a month then headed over to Belzoni for the annual catfish festival with the Halbrook Clan (sorry no photos).

May 4- Started May with a bag celebrating Jesse and Mary Margaret's wedding in Natchez, Mississippi.




May 11- We went to Houston to look for houses to move into the first of June.


May 18th- Andrew and Jessica graduated for college. Andrew with his undergrad and Jessica with her masters.



May 25- I went to the beach with the Woods...my little second family i miss so so so much!



 May 29-  We took month after photos for the wedding. I wanted to do this so we could get some shots together with Lilly and would not be rushed the wedding day. (more on this to come later)



June 1- We packed all our stuff into two Uhals, our cars, and our parents cars and then we drove them to The Woodlands, Texas. We then unloaded everything into a storage unit and moved in with my Aunt Harriett and Uncle Steve because the house hunt mentioned earlier did not go so well.



June 3- Andrew started his first day of work with Centerpoint Energy


June 8- We hung out with my cousin Rachel and her baby boys for the week.


           We also looked for houses during this time and found this little gem that we would soon call
           home. (it really is so cute)


June 15- We were supposed to move into our new home but my best friend was having a surprise engagement that I could not miss. Sooooo.....we drove to Thibodaux to surprise her.  Little did she know I had been cleaning out our storage unit all week searching for all the candles we had left over from the wedding for her special night. This engagement was more stressful then my entire wedding process


June 22-  We moved again...



June 29- My Mom came to visit and see the house...we didn't take any pictures.

July 4- Our friends came to visit for 5 days!!!



July 13- took the weekend off


July 15 went to the beach with my parents and nanny, went to shreveport to see granny, and then to Ruston to cut my hair off. (no pictures)

July 27- Ruston and Shreveport for Andrew and Dad's Birthdays

August 3- Trip to NB to see my cousins and all their babes...

And last weekend Andrew and I spent the weekend watching the sopranos...redoing our laundry room...and just being married.

So yes I haven't been a good bloger.
     yes I have been busy
     yes I haven't posted anything in 3 months....

                                   ....but I had a blast making memories with my hubby, our families and our friends
                               

xoxo 
am

No comments:

Post a Comment